Join our giving society and help ensure that our low-income clients have access to affordable, life-affirming sex therapy!
Members of the Sex Ed Giving Society support culturally inclusive, medically accurate, and pleasure informed sexuality education and therapy through an annual gift of $500 or more.
Your membership makes our sliding scale, client-centered therapy program possible and ensures the next generation of sex educators and therapists are well equipped to provide sex-positive, consent-based services guided by these 11 core values.
When you join the Sex Ed Giving Society today your tax-deductible gift will have an immediate impact providing counseling, support, and mentorship to aspiring sexuality educators and our low-income therapy clients.
Sex Ed Giving Society Membership Levels
Educator – $500-$999
- 20% off the CSPH Web Store
- Monthly impact e-mail newsletters
- “I Had Sex…Education” Mug
- Recognition in the CSPH’s annual report
- Digital Copy of the CSPH’s 52 page Guide to Sex Toys
- “I Had Sex…Education” Patch
- CSPH Tote Bag
- Invitation to our annual Spooktacular Soiree hosted by the CSPH Board of Directors each October
- Listing in the annual event booklet each Spring
Ally – $1000-$2499
Enjoy all the wonderful benefits of the Educator level PLUS
- “Sex Ed Giving Society” lapel pin
- Insider access to the CSPH cocktail parties in cities all around the country
- Recognition and public thanks at our annual event
- Two complimentary tickets to every CSPH Sticky Stories event
Advocate – $2500-$4999
Enjoy all the wonderful benefits of the Ally level PLUS
- Four complimentary tickets to every CSPH Sticky Stories event
- FREE access to one CSPH webinar
Champion – $5000 and up
Enjoy all the perks above PLUS
- The opportunity to use the CSPH space for a private gathering or event
- Access for 1 to the CSPH’s Sexual Attitude Reassessment*
*This may be gifted or transferred to another individual or donated back to the organization to be used as a scholarship for a low-income participant