The Center for Sexual Pleasure and Health (CSPH) works to provide a comprehensive, medically-accurate, consent and pleasure based , and LGBTQ inclusive viewpoint for Americans on sexuality related issues.
If you have any inquiries on the following subjects relevant to The CSPH, please out our press inquiry form.
- General CSPH stories/History of the CSPH
- Consent based sexuality education
- Sexual assault on college campuses
- Having safe & pleasurable sexual experiences
- Sexual functioning
- Sexual communication
- Starting a career in the sexuality field
- Relationship Counseling/Sex Therapy
- Polyamory & Non-Monogamy
- Pelvic Pain and Sex
- Masculinity/Toxic Masculinity
- Sex toys
- Safe & pleasurable anal play
- Demystifying the G-Spot/G-Zone
Our staff have been in the sexuality field for over a decade and provide a unique, informed, and sex-positive perspective on an array of topics in the field of sexuality.
14 Sex Hacks If Your Partner Has a Micropenis__http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a8578801/micropenis-small-penis-sex-tips/_http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a8578801/micropenis-small-penis-sex-tips/_http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/a8578801/micropenis-small-penis-sex-tips/_