Click the link below to download a patient referral form.
We provide educational consultations, discussion groups, and resources on topics such as:
- Body Image
- Low desire
- Reduced libido
- Premature ejaculation treatment recommendations
- Effects of illness on sexuality
- Relearning sexual function with erectile dysfunction
- Sexual anatomy and physiological responses
- Pelvic pain
- Different desires within relationships
- Communicating with partner(s) about desires and fantasies
- Finding community based organizations that pertain to sexual interests
- Choosing the right sex toy/sexual aids
- Understanding partner’s sexual desires
- Talking with your doctor about sexual issues
- Assisting individuals in choosing the right birth-control methods for their lifestyle
To make an appointment or inquire further, please email email@example.com. You can also find our educational pamphlets for sale in our shop, or you can stop by our space to review them in person.
The CSPH is easily accessible by both car and public transportation.
From the Boston Area by car:
From 1-93 S, take exit 1 to get onto 1-95 S towards Providence, RI. Take exit 27 for US-1 towards Pawtucket. Turn right onto
George St, then right onto Main St.
From Providence by car:
From Memorial Boulevard, take 1-95 N. Take exit 27 towards Downtown/Pawtucket. After merging on Marrin St, turn left
onto Pine St, right onto Church St, Left onto Park Pl, and then a right onto Main St.
The Rhode Island Public Transportation Authority (RIPTA) runs several buses near the Center. Lines 42, 78, and R-line North all stop at Main St, and 71, 72, 73, 75, 76, and 79 run in the Pawtucket area. Check out the RIPTA website for schedules and maps! If you are coming in from Boston, take the Providence/Stoughton line into the Providence Station and then take a RIPTA bus connection.